Jul 26, 2011

My Top 10 Animal Movies


I love movies. In fact, on the weekends it always ends up being Adam and I's go-to thing to do! I even love animal themed movies. It got me thinking...what are my favorite animal movies? So, I decided to put together my list of top 10 animal movies of all time. Here is goes:


What do you think of my top 10 animal movies? What are your favorite animal movies and why?


If you like what you read here, make sure to share it with your friends by "liking" this blog post.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Babe and Homeward Bound. But you forgot about a lot of animated ones, like Chicken Run, Secret of Nimh, and All Dogs Go to Heaven. Or what about Land Before Time? I'm assuming dinosaurs are counted. ;)

    I think I've only seen animal themed movies directed to kids, and I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, scratch that. Best in Show was EPIC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bequi, you're right those movies are great too. To be honest it was just so hard to choose, there are so many great animal movies out there.

    On a side note - I have never seen Best in Show. I will put it on my 'must watch' list.

    ReplyDelete