Jul 11, 2011

Does Your Dog Snore



Does your dog snore? Ours does, in fact all three of them do! It is kind of funny when it happens because I can tell that they are getting really good sleep.

However, Sometimes Adam and I complain because on more than one occasion we have been woken up by our dog Sparky.

For the most part I don't mind the snoring because it makes me feel loved. Let me explain...when our dogs snore and they are laying on our laps, or at our feet, I can tell that they were so comfortable that they had to fall asleep and snore. Snoring = Comfortable = they trust us & love us! Make sense?

Story: While we were out of town last time, we had Rick from Happy Paws Pet Sitting Plus watch our animals and he said that while he was hanging out with the dogs on the couch that Sparky fell asleep on his lap and snored. Sounds like, my animals are very comfortable around him. I am happy we found a company that treats our animals really well!

Do your dogs snore? How about your cat? Does it annoy you, or does it make you feel loved?

Other posts that might interest you:
Indoor vs Outdoor Cat


**If you like what you read here, make sure to share it with your friends by "liking" this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment