Jul 19, 2011

Don't Poop on My Lawn!


I love all animals, well not spiders, and I consider myself to be a very giving and easy-going type of person, but I hate it when my neighbor let's his dogs (yes he has two) poop on my lawn.

My neighbor let's his dogs run around like nuisances! I cleaned up 5, yes 5 dog droppings off my lawn. And to top it all off I came home to one of them squatting on my lawn while the owner was out watching from her front lawn.

I am not sure what to do, I am thinking about writing a nasty letter.

What do you think I should do? Do you have any advice?


**If you like what you read here, make sure to share it with your friends by "liking" this blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Are you friendly with them at all? IF not, try to be. You're going to live next to this person for a while, so the last thing you need is to create tension.

    I recommend making them a plate of cookies or something, and leave a note that says, "I hope this doesn't cause problems between us, but could you try to keep your dog poop off my lawn?" Or something like that. Be super friendly to them so they don't feel attacked. You catch more flies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, that is not a bad idea. They live two houses away from us and because of that we haven't really even introduced ourselves.

    I think killing them with kindness is the way to go. Thanks for the input Bequi.

    ReplyDelete