Jul 12, 2011

Harry Potter Week



If you didn't already know, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes out this Friday! And Extraordinary Pets is celebrating! Stay tuned this week for our Harry Potter (HP) themed week.

To kick us off, I want to highlight the ordinary animals involved in the HP series that had extraordinary talents.

Who's your favorite and why?

Crookshanks - is Hermione Granger's pet cat, however she is part Kneazle and can detect when there are untrustworthy people around.
Fawkes - is Dumbledore's pet phoenix, who's feathers were placed in Harry's and Voldemort's wands.
Hedwig - is Harry's Snow Owl that delivers very important messages for Harry.
Nagini - is Voldemort's pet snake, who is used to protect Voldemort's immortality.
Scabbers - is the Weasley's rat, who turns out to be Peter Pettigrew, a Death Eater.

I think my favorite is Nagini. She is so mysterious and evil. She adds another element to the books and made me jump pretty high in the last movie!

What's yours?

**If you like what you read here make sure to share it with your friends by "liking" this blog post.

1 comment:

  1. I think I would most like to have Fawkes. I'm pretty sure having a phoenix around the house could be pretty handy. Also, the tears with healing powers and ability to lift enormous weight is very appealing!

    ReplyDelete