Jul 15, 2011

Recap of the Last 15 Days of my 30-Day Challenge


Here is a quick recap of the last 15 days of my 30-Day Challenge:

Starting July 1st - 15th

  1. I saw my dogs

  2. I saw a Buzzard (I thought it was an eagle at first, I was very wrong!)

  3. I saw a cow while driving home from California

  4. I petted my cat Aedan

  5. I saw a lady bug chillin on my plants outside.

  6. I saw my guinea pigs
7. This is lame, but I saw an ant outside on the sidewalk

8. I killed a fly that was inside my house annoying me

9. It rain so the snails were out in full force on my sidewalk

10. I was pulling weeds in my garden and I came across some nasty looking spiders.

11. I didn't see any new animals today

12. A swatted about 10 mosquitoes off my legs!!!

13. I didn't see any new animals today...oops

14. I shewed a moth out of my house.

15. The day is still young, I am on a mission to see a new animal tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment