Jun 26, 2009

The Famous Nora


So I asked people to send me videos of their favorite animals playing a musical instrument. I got some great submissions, but I thought I would share my favorite one. This is Nora, the piano playing cat.

Check out this home video of Nora playing the piano:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0zgQAp7EYw



Apparently at about the age of one, her owners noticed Nora was interested in their home pianos. They even caught her putting her paws up on the piano keys and playing the keys. Since her owner Betsy taught piano at home and knew how special Nora was, she let her come and play on the spare piano while she taught her students.

Soon afterwards, Betsy's students were bringing their friends over to meet Nora and everyone was taking pictures.



I can tell that Nora is a very special cat and I want to thank her and her owner for sharing her talent with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment