Jun 25, 2011

RSQ Dogs


Man, I spend way too much time on Facebook! Other than the occasional friend surf, mostly I am on Facebook for work. However, a guilty pleasure of mine is all the animal information I find on there; RSQ Dogs is of no exception.

If you live in Utah (they are a private dog rescue here locally - however they post about animals from other states too) and are interested in adopting, fostering or even transferring an animal from one area to another, they are right up your alley. Check RSQ Dogs out.

I have never fostered an animal - mostly because I would find it hard to give them up, and a person should only own so many animals, but they have on more than one occasion really made me consider it. Who knows, maybe one day I will have the great honor of doing that.

So if you have a minute, go to RSQ Dogs Facebook page and like them today. Who knows, you might even like it?

Other blog posts that might interest you:

**If you like what you read here, make sure to share it with your friends by "liking" this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment