Jun 16, 2011

Reese Witherspoon's Pet Donkeys


Did you know that Reese Witherspoon has two donkeys named Honky and Tonky? Well, apparently the Christmas pets are so loud that they are annoying the neighbors.

Check out the full story on WonderWall here.

I love to hear about celebrities and their pets. It makes me wonder why they choose the pets they do, I mean owning two donkeys isn't the most normal pet choice if you don't live on a farm.


Are there other celebrities out there that own unique pets? If so what are they, I would love to hear about them.


**If you like what you read here, make sure you share it with your friends by "liking" this post.

2 comments:

  1. I watch Tori & Dean on TLC and I know they own chickens and even a goat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Mike Tyson's tiger! Rarrr.

    ReplyDelete