Jun 24, 2011

I Will Let You Decide My 30-day Challenge Activity



As many of you know, I am a Program Manager and Copywriter for an internet marketing company in Utah. I spend 40+ hours a week on the internet, and as you can imagine I love Google!

I happen to follow the head of Google's webspam team Matt Cutts and his blog. Well, he is really into 30-day challenges and I thought that it might be fun to do one too. Quite often he gives his blog readers a choice of things he is interested in doing and lets them choose his 30-day challenge.

So I want to give you guys some ideas and let you choose my 30-day animal related challenge.
Voting will be open in the comments section of this blog until June 29th at midnight. If you have a 30-day challenge suggestion that is not on the list, please list it in the comments section below.

30-Day Challenges:
  1. Walk my dogs 20 times in one month
  2. Teach my animals 10 new tricks
  3. Hold my guinea pigs every day
  4. Brush my animals every day
  5. Learn to create 10 recipes of dog & cat food
  6. Interact in some way with a new animal every day - this includes seeing, petting & holding (can't repeat animal species)

I will start my 30-day challenge July 1st and I promise to blog and video blog about my experience. Let the voting begin!


**If you like what you read here, make sure you share it with your friends by "liking" this blog post.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I love it. I think I will vote for... number 6. That one sounds really cool. Can't wait to see what you find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Adam! Do they have to be animals you've never held before? Or can you do a dog one day? Also, that means you can only interact with a bird once, right? Like, no parrot, then a cockateel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. number three will be the most rewarding for you and them.

    ReplyDelete