May 5, 2009

$3.99 Enjoyment & Relief


When I get home from work I like to put my feet up on the coach and have some downtime.

If it were up to my dogs I would get home from work and wrestle with them on the floor for two hours.

I am no dummy, I realize that while I am away for the nine hours, my pets are at home sleeping, and when I get home they want to play. So naturally, I look for toys or treats that will keep them busy and active, to give me that moments rest that I so desperately need.

Well, this past Friday I found an abvious solution that we like to call "Buddy," our $3.99 stuffed animal purchased at Petco for Lily, our youngest dog. Its hard to tell from the photos taken "wink, wink" that she never puts him down, but believe me its true. So thank you "Buddy" for being a lifesaver!






No comments:

Post a Comment