Aug 1, 2011

Sharks Close to the Beach?


I have been really into Shark Week on the Discovery Channel for about three years now and it was about that time that I saw some of the most startling shark footage ever; hundreds of sharks were swimming right next to beaches covered with people!!!

I tried to find the exact video, but I didn't have any luck, however I did find a similar video that was also quite shocking.


In addition, I wanted to also show you some images I found. Scary!


Now, I am not trying to say that people should fear sharks, but just be cautious. Have any of you had any experiences with sharks in the wild?


Other Blog Posts that Might Interest You:
Great White Leaps onto Boat


**If you like what you read here, make sure you share this with your friends by "liking" this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment