Aug 4, 2011

10 Reasons Why Bear Week Would Be Better Than Shark Week



Now I don't agree with the title of my post...I think Discovery Channel's Shark Week is awesome, especially Shark Week 2011 episodes! But, I found this funny article on College Humor and thought I would share a laugh with my readers.

Here is a little taste of the top 10 reasons. For the entire list please visit the 10 Reasons Why Bear Week Would Be Better Than Shark Week on College Humor. Special thanks and all credit should be given to Kevin Corrigan who wrote the article.



I must admit that the first reason is pretty convincing! What do you think?


Other Blog Posts that Might Interest You:
Great White Invasion Show Review
Sharks Close to the Beach



**If you like what you read here, make sure to share it with your friends by "liking" this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment