Aug 15, 2011

My 30-Day Challenge Recap


Okay all, I want to recap my 30-Day Challenge with you. For the most part I think I did pretty well. When I first set out to complete this challenge I knew it would be tough, and man o man was I right.

I am positive I saw 31 different animal species during July, but it was hard to see a new one everyday.

Some of the animal highlights were:

Ducks at Silver Lake

A Ball Python at Petsmart

A Dragon Fly outside my work
Overall, I saw new animal species for 18 of the 31 days, but there were many days I saw multiple species, that I couldn't count.

What do you think? Do I do well, or does it seem like I completely failed? How could I make it more successful next time?


**If you like what you read here, make sure to share it with your friends by "liking" this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment