Apr 9, 2010

Brinkley's New Haircut



I have three dogs with long hair, and as you can imagine they constantly need their hair trimmed to avoid matting.

Many of you will remember that last year I started doing my own dog grooming at home to keep the cost down, but when we got Brinkley in late October of last year we received a free grooming coupon.

Rather than hassling through another hour and a half grooming session, I decided to redeem the coupon. I was expecting the groomer to be like all the groomers I had ever been to, impersonal and pricey. I was so pleased when I discovered that they weren't anything like that.

If you live in Bountiful, or happen to just be in the area, give All Pet Grooming a try. I couldn't find a website, but here is their phone number and address, you won't be dissapointed:

All Pet Grooming
3221 U.S. 89, Bountiful 
(801) 296-2018

However, I also suggest taking the do-it-yourself approach, but make sure you are buying a quality trimmer. Keep in mind, the more money you spend, the better the trimmer will work and the longer it will last.

For more details on grooming at home, check out this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment