Aug 26, 2009

Teddy Roosevelt Chaucer




On Monday night I got a phone call from an "unknown" number and although I normally answer calls that I do not know, this was a different story. So I went about my business and did not notice until the next day that this unknown caller had left a voicemail.

Well, along came Teddy Roosevelt Chaucer, a one-month-old guinea pig, my belated birthday present from my sister (her guinea pigs just had babies and I had mentioned that I wanted one). Yasharah, my sister named him Teddy Roosevelt and Adam added his last name of Chaucer.

We picked him up last night and ran to the store before it closed to get all his supplies. We love him and could not be happier to yet again add another addition to our family.

All I have to say is, thank goodness Adam puts up with me and my random surprises!



No comments:

Post a Comment