Jul 2, 2010

Top 10 Craziest Dog Costumes


I know there are a bunch of you out there that love to dress your dogs up in cute little outfits. I can't blame you, I have been know to put Sparky in a pumpkin costume on Halloween.

So for all of you out there, here is my top 10 list of craziest dog costumes.

Would you dress your dog in these?

WARNING - They are hilarious!!!

10: The Mexican Dog


9: The Monkey Dog


8: The Giraffe Dog

7: The Fireman Dog



6: The Taco Dog


5: The Marilyn Monroe Dog


4: The Dorothy Dog


3:The Superman Dog


2: The Cowboy Dog


1: The Cheerlea
der Dog


**Many photos were taken from the following Huffington Post article.

3 comments:

  1. I would dress my dogs up in the Superman, taco and monkey outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Marilyn might be my favorite! Although, Superman is pretty cool. He looks so serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love the Monkey! We should dress Sparky in the Monkey outfit, Brinkley as a cowboy, and Lily as a cheerleader. Ok, so now we have our Halloween costumes planned for this year! Go us!

    ReplyDelete